Hiding an event from being visible on your marketing website allows for individuals to register for your event, without your event being visible on your website. Before hiding your event, please ensure that you have copied the URL link associated with the event you are hiding.
To Hide an Event:
- Navigate to the Storefront icon in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Events.
- Select the event you wish to hide.
- Select Product Configuration.
- Select Edit in Product Details.
- Select New Individual Event Category and create a unique event category that will be used for hiding your event.
- Select Save.
- Navigate to the Website Settings icon in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Product Categories and select the Event Category you created.
- Select the Pencil icon and uncheck the box next to Visible
- After reviewing your information, select Save.
The event will now be hidden from view on your marketing website, however the event is still able to accept registrations as long as it’s in Live status. If your URL is shared, individuals will be able to navigate directly to your event and register. Anyone who has navigated to your marketing site but was not provided with the event specific URL will be unable to view your event.