The Product Sales Summary report provides summary level information related to all sales related to your business. This report breaks down all products, and SKU’s within products, and provides you with the following information: number of the product/SKU sold (including events, add-ons, goods, memberships, etc.)
This is an excellent report to utilize if you are interested in seeing an easy to read breakdown of sales across all product types, and do not need detail level information such as customer information.
To Export a Product Sales Summary Report:
- Navigate to the Reporting icon on the left sidebar menu.
- Select Product Sales Summary.
- Select the blue Display Orders button on the bottom left of the page.
- Select the Export Orders button on the top right of the page.
- If you would like financial information included in your report, select the gray No button - it will turn green and say Yes.
- After reviewing your information, select the Generate Report button.
- Select the Cloud icon in the top right hand corner of the page to download the report.