The Order Management report provides information on all purchases made within any order within your site(s). You will receive information such as, but not limited to: registrant/member/nonor name, product name, SKU name, product type, add ons and goods purchased (and any questions related to those products such as t-shirt size, etc.), financial information, and more.
To Export an Order Management Report:
- Navigate to the Reporting icon on the left sidebar menu.
- Select Order Management Report.
- Use the filters to customize your report.
- Select the blue Display Orders button on the bottom left of the page.
- Select the Export Orders button on the top right-hand side of the screen
- To include financial information in your report, select the gray button that says No - it will turn green and change to Yes.
- After reviewing your information, select the blue Generate Report button.
- Select the Cloud icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page - to download the report.