The Escrow function within your camp's website is a feature that must be requested, and turned on by the staff at ARMS. When escrow is enabled, all proceeds from your business will be temporarily stored in a holding account (meaning you will not receive deposits or a check while funds are in escrow). This allows our customers to determine how often deposits/checks are issued. Once funds are released from escrow, they will be deposited into your bank account, or if you are a check customer, will be used to provide you with your next business check.
To Release Funds from Escrow:
- Navigate to the Reporting icon on the left sidebar menu.
- Select Manage Escrowed Transactions.
- From the dropdown menu, select the site(s) you wish to release funds from.
- Select the blue Filter button at the bottom left of the page.
- Select the checkbox next to each transactions/amount you wish to release.
- After reviewing your information, select Release Selected in the top right of the page.
Once funds have been released from escrow, they will be deposited into your bank account within two to three business days. If you are a check customer, these funds will now be available and included in your next check payment.