A Transaction report provides information related specifically to the purchaser. This report includes: the transaction ID number, all products purchased (including goods), transaction information for one or multiple sites, and purchaser information such as: Name, email, and phone number.
If included, you will also have the option to view financial information, including a breakdown of the total amount paid by the registrant, processing fees retained by ARMS, as well as the amount due to your business.
To Export a Transaction Report:
- Navigate to the Reporting icon in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Transactions from the list of available reports.
- Use the report and registration filters in order to customize the data included in your report.
The Report filter allows you to filter down which site the transactions are for, as well as the product type, and product date, down to selecting singular or multiple products. The Transaction filter allows you to control the date range of the transaction, the disbursement range of the transaction, as well as payment type, transaction type, and transaction amount.
- Select the blue Display Registrations button on the bottom left-hand side of the page.
- Select the blue Export Registrations button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- If you would like the product and/or SKU name included in your report, select the gray No button and it it will turn green and now say Yes.
- Select the blue Generate Report button.
- Select the Cloud icon in the top right of the page to download the report to your computer.