Marketing websites have now been outfitted with an Orders button in the top-right corner.
Once selected, customers can find their order history by entering their email address, phone number, or order confirmation number.
Through two-factor authentication, they will receive a notification to their selected communication preference (email or cell phone), and will reach the order history screen. There, they are given the option to: View Order Details, Purchase Additional Options, and download order-related documents.
By clicking on the Order Details button, customers can view their past order confirmation screen
This provides your customer with access to past receipts and can help your business by:
- Helping repeat customers track progress for individual lessons and orders
- Remind customers of the potential time frame of future events when browsing the website
- Provide a log for long-term record keeping for donors
The Purchase Additional Options button gives you the ability to sell additional products to the customer after their initial purchase with ease.
This will not only increase the diversity of your product offerings, but can also be used to:
- Offer last-minute Add-Ons for upcoming events
- Push customers back to your site to add-on future events or additional products they forgot to purchase in the first place
- Enhance your current offerings by allowing return customers to buy items exclusive to them
- Create new opportunities to accept online payment at check-in during an event for items like camp canteen, t-shirts, meals, raffle tickets, etc
Order-related documents that are distributed in the follow-up email will also be available in the Orders page.
This functionality will improve your communication with your customers, and will make any new updated information readily available at your customer’s fingertips!