Configuring a team store allows you to sell items on a continuous basis. The items you publish in a team store are available to buy as a stand-alone purchase (in other words, users can purchase these items without also registering for an event, etc.).
To Configure a Team Store:
- Click on the white + button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Goods.
- Enter a name and a brief description of what the registrant has the option of purchasing. You should also enter a category such as “Items for Sale” or “Goods for Sale”, etc.
- After reviewing your information, Select Save and Configure.
Much like setting up an event, you will need to create a SKU - this allows you to set a price for your product. Visit the Create a SKU Help Center Article for more information on creating a SKU.
If you need to configure any Available Fields (questions associated with the purchase, e.g. t-shirt size, etc.) you will need to navigate to the Available Fields section to configure your questions. The Configure Available Field Help Center Article for more information on configuring fields.
Once you have completed configuring your good, select the green Go Live button. Doing so will publish your good(s) on your website.
By default, the name of the link to the Team Store will be listed as Goods.
To Change the Name of the Team Store Link:
- Select the Website icon on the left sidebar menu.
- Select Manage Shop.
- Select Product Type: Good and select Edit.
- Update the name in the Alias box.
- Select save.