ARMS Camps gives you the ability to create inline waivers where the registrant has to provide a signature prior to the payment page. As the ARMS Camps administrator, you have the ability to have as many waivers as you see fit. These waivers/signatures are stored within each of the registrant's View Details page.
To Create a New Waiver:
- Navigate to the Storefront icon and select Events.
- Select the Product for which you wish to create a waiver for.
- Select Product Configuration.
- Select Waivers.
- Select Create New Waiver.
- Enter your waiver's name.
*Note: Waivers copy over best from Word Documents or Google Docs. If you are having trouble pasting or formatting from a PDF, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All waivers do not allow fillable fields or blank spaces. All related fields should be added to the available fields section above
If a waiver has already been uploaded, all you need to do is make sure it is in the section labeled Selected Waivers.
To Add an Existing Waiver to a Product:
- Navigate to the Storefront icon in the left sidebar and select Events.
- Select Product Configuration and navigate to Waivers to check to see if the waiver is activated. If the waiver is not activated, select Create New Waiver and enter the waiver name to make it available.