Payment Plans can be used if you would like to give the purchaser the ability to divide up payments over time. When creating a payment plan, you have the ability to customize how many payments are due, what day each payment is due, and how much to charge the card on the payment due date. The first payment will take place at the time of the purchase. For all future payments, the purchaser’s credit card will be charged coinciding with the payment dates built for the SKU.
To Create a Payment Plan:
- Navigate to Product Configuration for the product and select Add SKU.
- Enter the name of the item or event you are selling
- Enter a description of the SKU (optional).
- Enter the availability of the SKU.
- Enter the price of the SKU.
- Select One Time for frequency.
- Toggle on Payment Plan.