Store Keeping Units (SKUs) are an essential element of your event’s configuration, as they allow your customer to purchase an item at a specified price point. If you are building a camp from scratch, you will need to create a SKU in order for the event or item to be available on the website. You may also be building additional SKUs to set price points and max caps for multiple positions.
To Create a SKU:
- Navigate to the Storefront icon in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Events.
- Select the Camp you wish to create an SKU for.
- Select Product Configuration.
- Select SKU and then select Add SKU in the far right corner of the SKU tab.
- Enter the following information:
- SKU Name - If you would like to cap the SKU (mostly for camps with multiple positions), add your cap in the bottom left.
- Availability - Specifies when the event is available from (open) on the website, and when it is available until (closed). If you would like the camp to be open immediately, set the available until date as today’s date. If you would like to keep the camp open until it hits your cap OR until the date of camp, leave available until blank.
- Price - Amount registrants will pay for your camp. This price does NOT include the processing fee UNLESS you have it turned off. Once you finish saving this SKU, it will be good practice to make sure the processing fee is turned ON. This will charge the fee to your registrant.
- Frequency - only applies to recurring payments such as memberships and donations.
- Payment Plan - If you wish to add a payment plan for this event, you can choose what the first payment will be (as a deposit) and when/how much you want other payments to be for.
- After reviewing your information, select Save SKU.